Stepper Motor Peak (Clear)
The 52mm Clear Lens / White Needle Stepper Motor (Peak & Warning) Series gauges (With optional Amber or White display) have two modes. When the ignition is switched off the gauge faces are still 100% visible and when the ignition is switched on the gauge faces come to life with fully illuminated super white or amber detail, illuminated white needle and audible warning sound that is all surrounded by a gunmetal colour bezel. The clear lens design and striking ice white coloured needle make this a very desirable combination which proves very popular with modern performance cars. These gauges represent the very latest technology and perform a full self calibrate sequence each time the ignition is turned on, as the ignition is turned on the gauge takes an automatic adjustment reading within the sender to zero the needle compensating for the correct atmospheric pressure etc, resulting in 100% accurate readings regardless of elevation or climate. These gauges use microprocessors / Swiss movement to provide super smooth pointer movement for high precision readings under extreme conditions.
This extremely impressive series of professional gauges is absolutely packed full of features offering stunning looks combined with the required precision. All gauges in this series are supplied in presentation boxes with comprehensive fitting kits & instructions.
- Clear lens design so that the gauge is constantly visible whether powered or not
- New ice white needle design to give that professional touch
- Slim and compact gauge body (30mm depth)
- Peak recall function & Fully adjustable warning
- Optional amber or white illumination (Easily wired to switch colours with headlight activation)
- Optional & switchable warning/start up sound
- Red warning illumination mode (when the set warning level is exceeded)
- Daisy chain power system (only one power supply required for multiple gauges) & plugged sensor harnesses
- Optional slimline dash cup included